Monday, August 30, 2004

ONE BOOK AND ONE WEDDING

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"The creative mind plays with the object it loves." - Carl Gustav Jung

I've got this problem. It is an overload of creative ideas. The opposite of writers block. There are five or so book ideas in my head and I can't focus on them all. One is fiction and the rest are non-fiction. Any advice?

This Saturday my close friend Bert is marrying his fiance. Another dear friend Missy is marrying her fiance. Both weddings are taking place at the exact same time. So I will be missing Missy's wedding. Bummer.

Coincidently both weddings were scheduled similarly. I was there when Bert and his fiance were planning the date. They asked me to check the calendar and see what date the second Saturday of September fell on. I did not think about it as I read off the date, but when they heard it was the September 11th, they quickly chose another date. Turns out Missy's wedding was selected the same way. Funny, when I said the 11th, I wasn't even thinking about 911.

Oh well... stranger coincidences have happened to me.

Blessings
- Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home