Thursday, August 26, 2004

MY FIRST BLOG

FAMOUS QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"If we only have the will to walk, then God is pleased with our stumbles." - C.S. Lewis

Well this is it. My first blog on my new blog. Here I will be updating often, talking about myself. How conceited does that sound? Well, anyways I will also be talking about my thoughts, feelings and the people and things I care about etc...

I will also begin each post with a quote I really like or fits my circumstances from somewhere, the Bible, a novel, a movie, a scientist, a garbage-man... somewhere.

Tonight I am going to go see Exorcist the beginning. I was planning to see it last Friday, but I was in too much pain due to a Epididymitis bacterial infection. It hurt so bad, you just have no idea.

I ended up in the emergency room Saturday, but thankfully it was something that could be cleared up with antibiotics. My recovery process is suppose to take 4-6 weeks, but I am healing faster than the doctors said because God has sped up the process. I was not able to even walk normally. Every step hurt. Today is the first day I can walk like a human.

You know, being sick or encountering adversity can sometimes cause us to grow spiritually because we realize that we have nothing to trust in except for God's word.

During my disabled time I watched Prince Caspian and the Silver Chair. I had only previously seen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I liked that one, but I think I like The Silver Chair best (so far). I have only seen three of the six Chronicles of Narnia so that could change.
Before the year is out, I plan to buy the novels. I liked it a lot as a kid, but I drifted away from it.

Well anyways, I will try to be back on here often if not most everyday. Take care everyone.

- Tony

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had mixed emotions about that film.

- Joe

August 27, 2004 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Anthony J. Wichowski said...

Joe. I mentioned four movies in my post. Which one?
- Tony

August 27, 2004 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger luminarumbra said...

Heh, they only made four movies that I know of. :(

Definately pick up the books, though. You'll go through them like water, but you'll enjoy them.

August 27, 2004 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home